What is Microsoft Office?
Microsoft Office is software combining several applications, servers and services. It is developed by Microsoft. MS Office includes Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Each program serves a different purpose and is compatible with other programs included in the package. The suite of programs is compatible with both the Windows and Mac operating system. Microsoft Office is one of the most common form of software used in the western world.
How is Microsoft Office Used?
Microsoft Word is a widely used commercial word processor designed by Microsoft.
Microsoft Excel is a software program developed by Microsoft
Microsoft Access is an information management tool that helps you
Microsoft Publisher is a graphic design application that is similar to
Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful presentation software developed by Microsoft.
The program uses slides to convey information rich in multimedia. The term slide refers to the old slide projector, which this software effectively replaces.
Microsoft Outlook is the preferred email client used to access
Microsoft Word Tips
- Start page numbering from page 2 or later in your document in Microsoft Word!
- How to Remove Background from Pictures Without Specialized Software? EASY!
- PowerPoint Slide Size. What should I use and how? A 5 minute guide!
- Fix Missing Ruler in Microsoft Word! (Missing Vertical Ruler)
- Make a Single page Landscape in Microsoft Word (2 Simple Methods!)
Microsoft Excel Tips
- Flip Columns in Excel – 2 Extremely Quick and Easy Methods!
- Excel Formulas are not working, not updating & calculating (Quick and Easy fixes!)
- Excel formulas are not working (8 Common Mistakes and Solutions)
- Find and Remove Duplicates in Excel! (2 Extremely easy tricks!)
- IF This Then That? (Quick Excel Tip!)
- If This AND/OR That (A Quick Excel Tip)
- Find and Filter unique Values in Excel (Only 4 Simple Steps!)
- Paste transposed in Excel and Keep Formula References! (Two great ways to achieve that!)