Have you ever tried to create a great report with eye-catching graphics, charts or tables? I am sure you did! it would even look better if the said graphics are Landscape oriented!
The first thing that comes to mind is to set the Microsoft Word Sheet layout to Landscape, but then all the pages turn 90 degrees…
Don’t worry here are the Easiest and Fastest ways to Make a Single page Landscape in Word.
Make a Single Page Landscape by Breaking it!
In the First method we will create so called Breaks before and after the Landscape Page. This way other pages will not be rotated together with it. Just follow the steps below:
- First, place the cursor at the very beginning of the page that would be Rotated to Landscape.
- Go To Layout Tab, under Page Setup find Breaks and click on Next Page to create a Section.
- Now, place the cursor at the very beginning of the next page (or the next page to be in portrait).
- Repeat Step 2, Click on “Page Layout” > “Breaks” > “Next Page” to create another Section.
Note: If we forget to create a second Section, all the pages after the first Landscape page will be rotated to Landscape too.
- Click on the page that you will make Landscape and go to Layout Tab and under Orientation select Landscape.
That’s it! This is how to Make a single page Landscape in Microsoft Word By using Breaks!
Create a Single Landscape Page using Page Setup!
This may be the Fastest and easiest way to Rotate a Single page 90 degrees in Word. Here we will use the Page Setup options. Follow the steps below:
- First, select the image and/or text that you want to be on the Landscape page.
- Go to Layout Tab, under Page Setup find Margins and click on Custom Margins…
- A window will pop up called Page Setup. There, under Orientation, select Landscape and at Apply to: select Selected text and hit OK.
That was it! The text and image you selected is now on Landscape oriented Sheet! Told you that would be easy!
Hope you find the information useful, don’t forget to check our other Microsoft Word posts!